Domaine Lavantureux Chablis 2015

Regular price $35.00

This Domaine was founded in 1979 by Roland Lavantureux upon his completion of wine school in Beaune. The grapes used for this stunning Chablis come from vines with an average age of 30 years old and are planted on the typical soil of Chablis which is clay and Kimmeridgian (limestone). This wine is fermented in stainless steel vats, for ageing 70% of the wine sees stainless steel while the remaining 30% is aged in 3-6-year-old oak barrels. This wine has a crisp, saline finish that is typical of Chablis. You’ll also find rich, layered fruit and impressive length on the palate. Pair this Chablis with stone crab while they’re still in season!